One Week to Release! | Iron Brawlers


It's "polish week" on Iron Brawlers! That means particle effects, sound FX, smooth loading-screen transitions... all the juicy stuff that a game needs to feel good. And I gotta say, I love this stage of game development.

It's been one hell of a journey building this game, and it's not over yet. We've got some tuning to do to make our combat feel tighter; we're constantly playtesting and balancing our two playable characters. We are stoked to have our second character, Goblin, in the game - I think he acts as a strong antithesis to our hero character, Sol. 

We're aiming to release Iron Brawlers on itch.io on Friday, April 9th. Our immediate goal is to have a playable, early access build that we can update over the coming weeks. We'd love to slowly add more characters, more levels, and new gameplay modes. 

This is a quick update because I've got plenty of work to do - one week from now I hope to be able to provide an in-depth postmortem, analysing our design process and my overall experience during this 6-month project.